You will be working alongside our team to help develop and evaluate new algorithms and technologies with the aim of taking them from concept to production-quality code ready for deployments. By the end of your internship with us you will have improved your coding skills, used multiple different technologies in practical, real-world situations and learned how to translate the skills and techniques learned during your studies to real-world software engineering and data-science problems.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Currently pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM)
• Eager to learn attitude for logical problem solving skills
• Enthusiastic, “can-do attitude” who can work independently as well as contribute with the team
• Strong communication skills both within and outside teams.
• Ability to demonstrable software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications preferably in Java or Python would be a distinct advantage.
• Any involvement in a project to implement a machine learning model from scratch would be a distinct advantage.