top of page
The Graphic Designer is a key supporting role within the team, designing and contributing to all core aspects of the labels digital design output across various brands. Projects will be many and varied including release artwork, project video content, album promo’s and social media assets.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally a design/animation course graduate
• A strong portfolio demonstrating a solid foundation of design and motion aesthetic and a passion for motion graphics, typography and digital design
• Basic After Effects, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, Photoshop experience.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities to ensure tasks are delivered on schedule.
• You will be familiar with templated designs and have solid knowledge of creating content for Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other online platforms.
bottom of page