Business Analyst Internship
A business analyst is a key-supporting role within the team. You will be responsible for researching how other similar products have scaled, as well as analysing on market dynamics, competitor advantages, industry structure will be a key part of the role. You will be analysing operating processes in companies, as well as cost structure and participate in designing business and strategic initiatives and building global business collaborations.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Currently pursuing a MSc in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or Engineering or completed your degree in the last six months
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
• Impeccable attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Passion to invent new ways of executing processes more efficiently
• A strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
• An aptitude for analytics
• Genuine interest in business and finds problem solving exhilarating.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writin